Rate Decisions Made By Newtown Supervisors in 2020
There were a few notable decisions made by the Newtown Board of Supervisors (BOS) in 2020.
The important question is How much do you agree or disagree with these decisions/actions?
- Appointed First Person of Color as Supervisor
- Held the First Ever Police Town Hall Meeting
- Established a Single Newtown Fire Chief
- Rejected Arcadia III Development Settlement
- Denied Toll Brothers Twining Bridge Road Application
- Approved E30 “Curative Amendment” to Zoning
- Passed “Love is Love” Resolution
- Developed a 5-Year Financial Plan
- Established The Economic Development Committee
- Approved a “Contentious” 2021 Budget
See a more complete list with details here.
Please take a 5-minute survey to tell me. DISCLAIMER: This is not an official Newtown Township Survey. It’s purpose iss solely to inform John Mack, a Newtown Supervisor, of residents' opinions.