Notes from the 24 March 2021 BOS Meeting
Permitted uses of LI and OLI districts, Devonshire/Nob Hill Sewer Replacement Project failure, Newtown Federal Relief Package, Hiring local residents, Human Relations Commission report, Council Rock School Board liaison report, New Parks & Rec Director to be hired, More...
- Planning Commission Report
- Human Relations Committee Report
- Council Rock School Board Liaison Report
- 2021 Road program Update
- Details of $1,936,231 Federal Relief Awarded to Newtown and how it can be spent
- March 24, 2021, Bill List totaling $310,063.97
The following are my personal notes from the the 24 March 2021 Newtown Township Board of Supervisors (BOS) Meeting. Not all items on the agenda are covered in these notes. View the meeting video archive.
See the embedded PDF below or download the file here.
Connect With Us