Notes from the 28 April 2021 BOS Meeting
Plants for Pollinators, Wawa Application, "Short-Term Rental", Lower Dolington Road Trail, More...
The following are my personal notes from this meeting of Newtown Township Board of Supervisors (BOS). The following issues were discussed and/or voted on:
- Planting Pollinator-Friendly Gardens in Parks
- Planning Commission Report on Wawa "Special Use" Application
- Technology & Communications Committee Report
- "Short-Term Rental" Ordinance
- Engineer's Update on Lower Dolington Road Trail Project
- ESD Report
- April 28, 2021, Bill List totaling $250,904.07
The complete notes are embedded below or you can download the PDF file here. Not all items on the agenda are covered in these notes. View the meeting video archive.
Connect With Us