July 7, 2022, JZC Meeting Highlights
- Treasurer’s report for July 2022 presented and approved. Mack has sent out the 2022 assessments to the township for payment. Outstanding invoices to BCPC (amounting to nearly $6,000) will be paid after payments received from townships.
- Solicitor’s Report
- JMZO 2020-03 Riding Academy Ordinance - Circulated to PCs & BOSs for comment and authorization to advertise.
- JMZO 2022-01 Wireless Communications Ordinance has been tabled in NT for further review. UMT has not yet made a recommendation. Schenkman authorized to seek proposal from Dan Cohen and Michael Giles (suggested by audience member) to review ordinance and provide guidance. [For background, read “My Comments On An Expert's Critique of the JMZO 5G Wireless Ordinance.”]
- JMZO-2022-02 Electric Vehicle Charging Station Ordinance. Draft Circulated to members electronically. [For background, read “Bucks County, Middletown, Embrace Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. But Not All Types Are Acceptable Yet in Newtown Jointure.”]
- JMZO-2022-03 Billboard Use –Schenkman previously authorized to prepare a draft ordinance for discussion. Case law and language still under review.
- Schenkman asked that once the Comprehensive Plan has been circulated, we dedicate a meetings agenda to fully address all open ordinances and getting resolution.
- Bucks County Planner’s Report
- Wolff reported that Stoff has completed all corrections. Documents available in dropbox a link which has been provided. Documents are dated July 2022.
- Wolff, Stoff and Pogonowski will work together in July to put together a quick introductory video which can be shared with the PCs to help start the review process. As soon as this is complete, the video presentation and Plan will be shared with the PCs & BOSs to begin their reviews
- JMZO 2022-04 Expansion of Non-Conforming Structures. WT proposed an amendment to allow expansion of principle residential building heights along a non-conforming property line up to the maximum height listed for that zoning district. The Council authorized that the ordinance be circulated to the PCs and BOSs for comment.
- Pogonowski reported that Agenda and Minutes are being loaded into eCode to make them more searchable. A help aid was previously provided electronically.
- Next Meeting, scheduled for Thursday, August 4, 7:30PM. A decision will be made latter this month if the meeting will be held. This may hinge on having a proposal from the telecommunication attorneys which would require action.
Connect With Us