How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected your employment status?
As a Newtown Township Supervisor I expect that I will be called upon to make critical decisions in the coming weeks in response to the dire financial impact on Newtown Township and citizens due to the Coronavirus pandemic and the emergency mitigation measures currently in place. Consequently, it is important that I get feedback from local employees that have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Please indicate your place of residence.
- Are you or were you employed by a business located in Newtown Township?
- Please indicate your age range.
- What type of business are you or were you employed at?
- What is the name of the business? (Optional)
- What type of employee are/were you? (Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance)
- Is the company open, operating at a reduced capacity, or closed as a result of COVID-19?
- How has the coronavirus pandemic affected your employment status?
- How has the coronavirus pandemic impacted your financial situation?
- If your job has been negatively impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, how confident are you of being fully employed within the next several months?
- What is your most pressing need right now? How can local government help? Any other comments are welcome.
The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete. No identifying information is collected via this survey unless you opt-in to provide such information for purposes of follow-up or by subscribing to the Newtown News Update email newsletter.
After completing the survey you will be able to see a summary of the results to date. No identifiable information and no comments will be included in the summary.