EPA's PFAS Action Plan Announced
On Thursday, February 14, 2019, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Assistant Administrator for Water Dave Ross held a background briefing call on the release of the Agency’s Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Action Plan. No Maximum Contaminant Level will be established as part of the plan until the end of 2019.
- Perfluorinated Compounds Detected in Newtown Township's Water Supply
- Temple Researcher, Local Group Awarded Grant to Support Research Into Health Effects of PFAS in Drinking Water
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection Set to Regulate PFOS, PFOA in Drinking Water. Safe Limits Will Be Much Lower Than Recommended by the PA DEP
- PA State Sen. Maria Collett to Introduce Bills to Lower Safe Levels of PFAS in Drinking Water
- EWG Report: Perfluorinated Pollutant (PFAS) Contamination of Water Spreading
- U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances Documents Call EPA’s PFAS Safety Numbers Into Question