March 2021 Issue of Newtown News Update
Celebrating Love is Love & Diversity in Newtown
March 11, 2021, marked the one-year anniversary of passage of the "LOVE is LOVE" Resolution in Newtown Township. This issue of Newtown News Update covers topics related to that and diversity.
- One-Year Anniversary of Passage of LOVE is LOVE Resolution by Newtown Township
- Kevin Antoine, Chair of the Newtown Human Relations Commission, Speaks on Equality Act
- Takeaways from Zoom Meeting Celebrating LOVE is LOVE
- A Well-Qualified Racially Diverse Police Department
- Police Diversity Survey Results
- Questions to Ask Police
See the newsletter embedded below or download the PDF version here.
Connect With Us